Blades of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Introducing myself (no specific section for it)

2 posters

Go down

Just Introducing myself (no specific section for it) Empty Just Introducing myself (no specific section for it)

Post  Snipey78 Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:08 pm

Hey guy's and gal's

Just wanted to take a short minute to introduce myself.

my name is Pascal, I was trown into this world at the 8th of August 1978 and am located in The Netherlands.

im married and have a 1,5y old daughter that listens to the name Felicia.

Im self employed (no that ain't improving my spend online hours lol)

I was a hardcore gamer in fps games like SoF, SoF2, COD1, COD2, BF2 and COD4.

until 2 months ago WoW was introduced to my by a very good friend who luckely had some pc problems (my job is Building, fixing PC's) and she showed me what WoW was all about after i fixed her PC.

I liked it and wanted to try it out, so i took a battlechest off the shelf opened and installed it....no need to tell the rest, short version is im hooked.

alright thats it for now, you want to know more about me just ask and im looking forward to have some online fun with you all.

Regards,

Pascal
(Klapzak) Mage
(Inthemood) Pala
Snipey78
Snipey78

http://www.pavcomputers.nl

Back to top Go down

Just Introducing myself (no specific section for it) Empty Re: Just Introducing myself (no specific section for it)

Post  Buci Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:02 pm

Hey Pascal whats up . Did you get into computers cause of your name by any chance? Smile Welcome to the forums

Buci

Back to top Go down

Just Introducing myself (no specific section for it) Empty Re: Just Introducing myself (no specific section for it)

Post  Snipey78 Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:25 pm

neh, thats just a coincidence lol.
Snipey78
Snipey78

http://www.pavcomputers.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum